Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger

Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger - Hi Brother Are You Blogger, In the article you read this time with the title Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Adsense, Article Quick-tips, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger
link : Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger

Read too


Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger

This QuickTip shares a feature that I just noticed inside Blogger's Add-a-gadget > Adsense option.


quick-tips logo

Previously I've mentioned that rather than using the AdSense gadget offered by Blogger's Add-a-Gadget wizard, I usually get ad-code from AdSense and put this code into my blog as an HTML widget.

This gives:
  • Access to a wider range of ad-unit sizes, 
  • Better control over the gadget alignment
  • Ability to re-use  AdSense's colour palettes that I've saved before
  • Access to an "image ads only" option that Blogger doesn't have.


The downside that if I have enabled a mobile template for the blog, then visitors who look at it using a mobile device don't see any ads.   I did find work-around for this, but it had a nasty side effect if I wanted to add another gadget to the template - and that's a story for a different post.

Tonight I happened to look at the options in the Add-a-gadget > AdSense  option again, and was delighted to notice that the newer ad-sizes (eg 300x600 wide skyscraper) are now available there.    I have no idea how long they've been there - but I haven't seen it mentioned on any of the other blogs I read, so thought it was worth a mention here.


Adsense ad-unit size options now available in Blogger's AdSense gadget - include the wide skyscraper and the 300x15 mobile banner


This doesn't solve all my issues, but did mean that I could use a standard AdSense gadget on a blog where I was particularly keen to have one that filled the whole width of the sidebar.

Like they say in Tesco - every little helps!


Update:   shortly after I wrote this post, AdSense announced a new ad-size (970 x 90 pixels) - and unfortunately it's not included in Blogger's AdSense widget.  


Such is the article Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger

That's an article Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article postings.

You are now reading the article Newer AdSense ad-unit sizes are now available inside Blogger With link address https://areyoublogger.blogspot.com/2013/04/newer-adsense-ad-unit-sizes-are-now.html

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »